Thursday, September 18, 2008

Night Time

*I started this when I stayed at my Granparents last weekend. The funny thing is, I originally intended for this to not be a love song. I even wrote at the top of my paper a note to myself saying, "This is not a love song" and  failed...oh well! I finished it!*

vs1-
The moon is in full bloom tonight, 
The wildlife is suddenly alive. 
The blackness filled with the lantern of the sky, 
This is when they do  not wish to hide. 

Chorus-
Hear the crickets sing!
Hear the nighttime rain cleanse everything. 
Feel the world at ease, 
it soothes me to feel the peace. 

vs2-
I'm going to speak to you tonight. 
I'll hear your voice, and see your smile again. 
Your face will fill my dreams once again tonight, 
I feel starry eyed, when I hold your hand. [chorus 2x]

No comments: